Do you have any products you regret buying?
I DO!! I only have a few though.
So.. here's one.
Everybody knows what this is right?
The Hello Kitty Lucky Tom palette!!!!
I got this palette mostly for the packaging and the blue purple color.
What a disappointment!
The blue purple color is not pigmented at all.
It doesn't show up very well even with my trust worthy UDPP and painterly.
I tried to love it for months, but I just can't stop regretting that I spent 60,000 KRW (about 50USD. Yes Mac is expensive here) on this palette. Boooo!!!

Next, the everyday minerals foundation.
When I bought this, I thought it was going to be amazing for oily skin since it is in loose powder form. But I was wrong!
It gets so oily after about an hour of application and I hate it!!
I liked how it is so quick and easy to apply and how it gives good coverage but I completely stopped using it now. I still looooove the EDM brush though.

Anyways, what are on your list of "things I regret buying?"?
Let me know so I can be extra careful in case I want those. :)
Here are FOTDs from yesterday and the day before :)



I used CS 28 neutral palette.
On my lips, MAC Cream Cup.
I tried to keep it simple and natural. I didn't even line my bottom lash line.
Aqua Blue Look




I used the Urban Decay Deluxe Palette.
I tend to wear less bright colors during fall/winter but I loved this look.
Thanks for visiting :)
xoxo