Small haul and Meme's giveaway!

Our friend Meme is having her first giveaway!!
She entered my contest with a beautiful look
so of course I had to give her some support!



She's giving away the followings.
1. Victoria Secret Beauty Rush wet/dry shadow: Blueray
2. Victoria Secret Beauty Rush wet/dry shadow: Flower Girl
3.Ardell Brow Perfection Stencils
4.MAC Lipglass:C-Thru
5.MAC Mineralize Blush: Earth to Earth
6.TailaiMei Peacock Shadow and Blush pallete

So many goodies!!
I'm surprised that there are not too many entries yet.
Go and check her blog out!

Next, I'll show you a small haul of a sort.

I finally got Reflects Antique Gold from MAC!
This is a permanent pro item but we don't have pro store in this country.
(There's one in ap-gu-jong area but they don't have pro items they just give discounts to the makeup artists so I don't consider that a real pro store lol)
Anyways, I've been wanting this glitter so bad for past couple of months because people who have it from the last year's holiday pigment set seemed to be loving it. I managed to order it through somebody in the US. I paid a bit more than the retail price but I'm ok with it.


I can't even tell you how sparkly it is. The amount of shine it gives is just insane. I said I don't like to put glitter on my eyes but this is different from big and chunky glitters that some of urban decay's shadows have. The particle's smaller and just better lol I don't know how often I would use this but this is definitely a fun product to play with lol This is my new toy haha.

Next is an eyeshadow from Coreana.
IT's called lucid touch play shadow 04 khaki.
I believe this is hard to find outside Korea but just wanted to show ya.
I never really paid attention to this brand but I'm impressed with the quality.
It's smoothe and pigmented. Color payoff is amazing and it's almost identical to Mac's Veluxe Pearl finish. This color reminds me of the infamous Lancom's G40 Erika which I swapped away, but with better pigmentation and less sparkle.



Hahahaha. This is kind of a funny one. I got this at Daiso.(a dollar store type thing) I don't know why I got this but I just had a sudden urge to massage my scalp lol I haven't used it yet. Has anyone used this?


Here's my look using both the Coreana shadow and Reflects Antique Gold. It is impossible to capture the sparkle on the camera. It almost makes your eyelid look wet. That's how beautiful it is. I love it!


Anyways, as many of you already know, I'm finishing up my last semester at school and I'm trying to get a job. I never knew how extremely difficult it is to get a decent job these days. I'm applying to many different companies with no luck. It's very difficult but I'm trying to stay positive and not lose confidence. Anyways, ttyl. :) muah*

xoxo