Hitting Pan & Ancient Cosmetics

Hitting pan somehow feels so great to me.
I finish up Mascaras, foundations, and skin products pretty easily
but I rarely use up any color cosmetics just because I have too many.
I'm sure many of you guys empathize with me lol
So.. I decided to share products that I hit pan on
and talk a little bit about why I love the product.


First, this is an Estee Lauder lipstick.
It's very very very very old.
I just can't throw this away because it's my most favorite lipstick
and I can't find anything like this.
I'm saving this just to wear for a very special occasion.
Too bad they discontinued this shade. I should've bought backups.
The color's in Velvet Lilac and it's the perfect nude mauvy pinky color.
I love it so much.



My Christian Dior lipstick.
Another very old one.
Along with the Estee Lauder lipstick, this is my very favorite lipstick.
The color is in Cachemire Beige.
Perfect nude for me. Very smoothe texture too.



Helena Rubinstein powder. (hope I spelled it right)
The exact product name is Opalescence pressed loose powder dark.
I use this as bronzer or for contour.
Now, if you, by any chance, recognize this product,
I'm sure you've been addicted to makeup for a very long time.
I bought this when I was in 6th grade! 6th grade poeple!
That's like 10 years ago. lol
I know it's crazy. I found this at a Japanese flea market that I went to with my mom and ended up buying it without even knowing what it really is. Usually I bought lip glosses and nail polishes at flea markets but I just wanted to buy this so bad. I used to use this almost everyday in my high school years. Although I don't use this as often now, I still want to keep this because this product has a special memory. :)



Mac Vanilla Eyeshadow.
Very basic high light color.
It's not special but definitely a good one to have.


Kate eyeshadow palettes.
Again, very old.
My everyday eyeshadow palettes back in high school.
I'm pretty sure they still make the second one.



Christian Dior eyeshadow palette #560.
Ancient Ancient. lol
You can tell buy the packaging right?
I got this from my mom in high school.
When she gave it to me it was almost like brand new but I used a lot of it.
I especially love the color on the upper right side.
I still occasionally use this palette.
It's such a perfect palette for basic brown smokey eyes.



Mac Phloof Eyeshadow in Holiday Palette 2006.
I don't know if you can see but I've finally hit pan on Phloof!
I use Phloof! as highlight very very often and still,
it took me so long to hit pan on this because
it is very frosty and I only use the smallest amount when I use this shadow.



Kate eyebrow powder.
I use all three colors everyday. Only the lightest color hit pan.
I guess darker colors are far harder to hit pan on than lighter colors.



Mac Prep and Prime eye.
I hate this as eye primer because it simply does nothing for me.
It doesn't prevent creasing, it doesn't help with the color pay off.
But I've been using this as a lip erase and it does the job.
I haven't used any other lip concealer so I really have nothing to compare it to
but I just don't wanna waste the product so I guess I'll keep using it.



Do you have any products you hit pan on?
Let me know!