Review: Revlon Soft Rose Lipstick + Dupe Alert

I ventured into the drugstore yesterday with no makeup purchases in mind. Then I saw Soft Rose from Revlon and remembered it's supposed to be a dupe for both Nars Dolce Vita and Chanel Mademoiselle. I decided to buy it and am super happy I made that choice!

Revlon Soft Rose is a Colorburst lipstick, so it's super moisturizing and almost looks like a lipgloss, which I love as super matte formulas make my lips look too small. Also, the packaging is similar to Chanel's due to the quilted design. The color is a super gorgeous nudish blush color. It's subtle but doesn't look toooo natural on me, which I like-- it's a stand out rosy color that looks pretty with almost any eye color.

It does indeed remind me of Nars Dolce Vita, though the Nars shade is more sheer. I have always wanted to try Chanel Mademoiselle, so I'm thrilled I have found a knockoff. This lipstick color is very elegant.


Photobucket
look at the cute quilted design! Reminds me of Chanel


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
what a gorgeous color